Meet Dr. Kirstie Griffiths
Guelph Chiropractor and Yoga Teacher
Hi, I'm Kirstie!
I am a Canadian Chiropractor, Yoga Teacher, and Best-Selling Author who is passionate about the mind-body connection. I help people overcome their back pain using a holistic mind-body approach that integrates the ancient wisdom of yoga and the most up-to-date evidence-informed practices in chiropractic care.
I practice healthcare and lead my life in a way that aligns with my purpose and core belief – that the mind-body connection is the key to living well.
I am here to help people re-establish their relationship between mind and body so they can overcome their pain and get back to living.
Ready to dive in? You can access my 15-minute Yoga for Back Pain video as your first step to building your mind-body connection and reducing your pain.
Highlights From My Journey
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Summa Cum Laude) from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training from Radiant Life Yoga School in Nicaragua
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Biomedical Science from the University of Guelph
- Undergraduate research project with Dr. John Srbely investigating pain patterns in patients with chronic pain
- CEO of “Dr. Kirstie Griffiths Chiropractic & Yoga”
- Best-selling author of “Back to Wellness: A mind-body approach to managing your back pain”
- Founder of the Yoga for Back Pain program
- Chiropractor at Norfolk Chiropractic Wellness Centre in downtown Guelph
- Yoga teacher at the University of Guelph
- Wife to my loving husband and #1 fan of our dog Downie
- Self-proclaimed foodie and local restaurant guide
- Figuring things out one day at a time, and being honest and authentic about the experience in the process